Monday, September 15, 2014


coleman-tent-Santa Fe Max Dry Dual XT Dehumidifier By
Resolution: 450 x 450 · 26 kB · jpeg
Size: 450 x 450 · 26 kB · jpeg

LA GRANGE PARK – The La Grange Park Fire Department responded to a fire at a home in the 1100 block of Robinhood Avenue at 3:51 p.m. Thursday. According to a news release, the fire started in a basement dehumidifier. The home's occupant reported smoke In the heat and humidity of the Italian summer, the High Renaissance master’s Deposition, which shows Christ being carried from the cross, became deformed, forcing officials in the capital’s Galleria Borghese to place a dehumidifier next to the art APPLETON – The Appleton Fire Department says a dehumidifier likely started a fire Saturday evening. This happened in the 1200 Blk. of West Lawrence Street. When crews arrived, they found thick, black smoke coming from the basement. They quickly put out APPLETON – A basement fire in Appleton is getting the attention of fire officials not necessarily because of the damage, but the suspected cause, a dehumidifier. A recall on millions of dehumidifiers reminds homeowners of the issue. Andy Vander Heyden APPLETON (WITI) — A fire in Appleton serves as a reminder for homeowners across Wisconsin. Andy Vander Heyden says he and his wife were gone for about an hour. “We heard the smoke alarms going off. I tried to look through the window. It was completely The staff initially used improvised methods such as opening the windows and placing fans and a dehumidifier next to the painting in an attempt to let to let it straighten on its own. When those efforts failed to produce notable improvement, the painting .

A dehumidifier appears to be the cause of a basement fire. APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) - Firefighters were busy Saturday night battling a basement fire. Just before 7 P.M. Appleton Firefighters responded to West Lawrence Street. The Appleton Fire Departmentsays Appleton fire crews put out a fire Saturday involving a dehumidifier. The incident happened just before 7:00 p.m. in the 1200 block of West Lawrence Street. Upon arrival, crews saw thick, black smoke coming from the basement of the house. Appleton Fire A massive emergency dehumidifier recall was issued today for more than 2 million faulty dehumidifiers. The products recalled are made by Gree Electrical Appliances with the following brand names: Danby, De’Longhi, Fedders, Fellini, Frigidaire, Gree Keep air conditioner and refrigerator drip pans clean. Insulate cold-water pipes. Use an air conditioner or a dehumidifier, or both, and change the filters regularly to maintain a relative humidity below 60 percent. (The lower, the better.) .

No comments:

Post a Comment